Warning: Undefined array key "margin_above" in /homepages/27/d312880249/htdocs/thepositivelife.co.uk/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 617
Warning: Undefined array key "margin_below" in /homepages/27/d312880249/htdocs/thepositivelife.co.uk/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 618
A lot of good things happened in 2018. A lot of not-so-good things happened.
I’m one of those guys that uses the turning of the clock to think about my life and adapt changes.
Here’s my simple list for making a few much-needed changes to my daily life in 2018.
- If the only way we communicate is you replying to my messages or you wanting something from me, then it’s time for me to stop messaging you
- Plan my free time to benefit my peace of mind
- Express and create and enjoy it
- Take in more nature
- Leave my phone in the car when in town
- Leave my phone on charge in the living room overnight and buy an alarm clock
- Leave my phone in another room when working or relaxing in front of the TV
- Make more time for my family
- NEVER ‘check in’ using social media
And that’s it.
I’m pretty sure that I will enjoy a more peaceful and positive life with those simple and extremely doable rules in place.