My 9 changes for a happier 2018
A lot of good things happened in 2018. A lot of not-so-good things happened.
I'm one of those guys that uses the turning of the clock to think about my life and adapt changes.
Here's my simple list for making a few much-needed changes to my daily life in 2018.
1. If the only way we communicate is you replying to my messages or you wanting something from me, then it's time for me to stop messaging you
2. Plan my free time to benefit my peace of mind
3. Express and create and enjoy it
4. Take in more nature
5. Leave my phone in the car when in town
6. Leave my phone on charge in the living room overnight and buy an alarm clock
7. Leave my phone in another room when working or relaxing in front of the TV
8. Make more time for my family
9. NEVER 'check in' using social media
And that's it.
I'm pretty sure that I will enjoy a more peaceful and positive life with those simple and extremely doable rules in place.